Creating a Pipeline
An app pipeline is automatically created for all applications that are connected to at least one repository branch.
When working with a new application and a new application pipeline you should consider the following:
- To add a Step to a pipeline requires at least one application environment.
- You can create environments from the pipeline ui.
If you have not connected your application to a repository see Connecting a Repository to an Application.
- In the Distelli WebUI click Applications at the top
- Navigate to the application you wish to enable auto build.
- Ensure you are on the Overview tab.
- If you have not connected a repository. Click Connect Repository and see Connecting a Repository to an Application.
- Once your application is connected to a repository click the Add Pipeline for XXXXXXX branch button.
After adding the first pipeline you should see an Add Step button.
You have begun the steps of adding a pipeline.
Next steps you may take: